2019 is the year of reading challenges. Today I’m going to share with you my (planned) TBR list for yet another challenge I’ve decided to take on.
This particular challenge – The A to Z Challenge – is one I found on girlxoxo.com I wanted to take on this challenge, not only because it sounded fun and manageable, but also because I felt it could help me clear my shelves — a task I’ve been meaning to tackle for a very long time. Another reason, is that I liked how I could easily customize this challenge to my own liking..
The books on this list are:
- A is for Anne & Henry by Dawn Ius
- B is for Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood
- C is for Choker by Elizabeth Woods
- D is for Dramarama by E. Lockhart
- E is for Every Single Second by Tricia Springstubb
- F is for Family by Micol Ostow
- G is for Goodbye Days by Jeff Zentner
- H is for Hold Me Like a Breath by Tiffany Schmidt
- I is for Incredible Adventures of Cinnamon Girl by Melissa Keil
- J is for Joyride by Anna Banks
- K is for ???
- L is for Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaire
- M is for Memento Nora by Angie Smibert
- N is for Never Eighteen by Megan Bostic
- O is for Outrun the Moon by Stacey Lee
- P is for Prom & Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg
- Q is for Queen of Hearts by Colleen Oakes
- R is for Rebel Belles by Rachel Hawkins
- S is for Small Town Sinners by Melissa C Walker
- T is for Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement-Moore
- U is for Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
- V is for Vesper by Jeff Sampson
- W is for Wanderlust by Kirsten Hubbard
- X is for ???
- Y is for ???
- Z is for ???
As you can see there are a few blank spaces. The reason for those blank spaces is because, as I scrolled through my backlist of books to be read I couldn’t immediately find books to go along with those specific letters. And because I want to enjoy these challenges and not put so much pressure on myself I’ve decided that since it’s my challenge (and I can do what I want with it) I can leave those letters blank for now and fill them in eventually.
Are there any books that seem to have been sitting on your shelf forever?!? If so, are you hoping on tackling them this year? If so, please share in the comments!