March was a busy month for me, as I’m sure it was for you. And because of that I feel as if I didn’t read as much as I did during the months of January and February. But that’s okay.
During the month of March, I read a total of sixteen (16) books! While most of them were picture books, I did manage to squeeze some personal reading as well. The books I read in March are:
- Dramarama by E. Lockhart
- Goodbye Days by Jeff Zentner
- Always & Forever Lara Jean by Jenny Han
- From the Garden by Michael Dahl
- Eating the Alphabet by Lois Ehlert
- A Whale in the Bathtub by Kylie Westaway
- Dinosaurs Love Underpants by Claire Freedman
- Roar: A Dinosaur Tour by Michael Paul
- Dinosaurumpus by Tony Mitton
- Dinosaurs Don’t Have Bedtimes by Timothy Knapman
- A New Friend For Sparkle by Amy Young
- St. Patrick’s Day by Ann Rockwell
- The Luckiest St. Patrick’s Day by Teddy Slater
- Can You Make a Scary Face by Jan Thomas
- 999 Frogs Wake Up by Ken Kimura
Even though I didn’t read as much as I did in previous months, I’m still happy with the books I read. Not including the picture books (because I mainly read those for work related reasons), I feel that this month I focused on quality instead of quantity.
This month, I read a book that has been on my TBR list since I was in grad school (Dramarama), a book by an author who I feel like I more and more with each book I read by him (Goodbye Days), and a book that is the last in a series that I’ve been meaning to finish for a while (Always & Forever Lara Jean).
All in all, a good reading month!
What did you read during the month of March, readers? Please share in the comments! I’d love to know!