We’ve made it! We’ve made it to part three of my 2019 Reading Challenge TBR list (blog) series.
And I feel like I’ve saved the best (challenge) for last! The last reading challenge is Book Bingo. Yes! I’ve created a book bingo that I feel will help take me out of my reading comfort zone.
To create the actual bingo card I found a website where I could plug in what I wanted the card to be filled with, and with s click of a button the website generated a bingo card.
Obviously there’s a free space because you know, bingo. But the other spaces on my customized bingo card are:
- Buddy read a book
- Read a book by a female author
- Read a historical fiction book
- Read a backlist (TBR) book
- Read a book about music
- Re-read a book
- Read a manga
- Read a superhero comic book
- Read a book set in a foreign country
- Read a book that was recently published
- Read a classic children’s book
- Read an e-book
- Read a book that is 500+ pages
- Listen to an audiobook
- Read a book with a blue cover
- Read an award winning book
- Read a nonfiction book
- Read a book that a friend suggests
- Read a Stephen King book
- Read a book that was made into a movie
- Read a book set at a boarding school
- Read book 2 in a series
- Read a book borrowed from a library
- Read a fantasy book
So there you have it dear readers! Those are the books on my Challenge TBR list.
I hoped you enjoyed this little series!