Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. The image image was created on Canva for the purpose of this post.
A long time ago I would read every book I picked up. It didn’t matter if I loved it or if I hated it, I read it from start to finish. And then it dawned on me … why am I wasting time on a book I really don’t like? Why would I continue to read a book that isn’t bringing me joy? Once I realized those things I started walking away from the books that I started reading but wasn’t loving.
Today, I am sharing the top ten books that I have marked off as “DNF”. Those books are …
- Stick Cat: A Tale of Two Kitties by Tom Watson
- The Girl Who Owned a City by O.T. Nelson
- The Cavendish Home For Boys and Girls by Claire Legrand
- Lust by Robin Wasserman
- Witch-Hunt by Marc Aronson
- Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan
- Modelland by Tyra Banks
- Cherry Money Baby by John M. Cusick
- Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
- A Spark Unseen by Sharon Cameron
Do you have any books on your DNF list? Please share in the comments.
(Book cover images from GoodReads)