A few weeks ago I posted about what reading challenges I was taking on this year. In that post (which you can check out here) I explained what challenges I was taking on and why. Not only that I asked if you, dear readers, would want to know what books were on said challenge lists.
I decided not to wait for your response, and just share these TBR lists. Why? Because it seems like a fun thing to share.
The first challenge I decided to take on is one that hopefully will help me tackle all those series I’ve started but haven’t finished. I’m calling it the Series Challenge. Not only do I hope to read the books I haven’t read in the series, but I’m also planning on re-reading the first book – the book that originally got me hooked on that series.
Besides listing the series I’ve started, there are several series on this list that I’ve wanted to read but haven’t.
In no particular order, here are the series I’m hoping to get to in 2019:
- The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater
- The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
- The Dreadful Tale of Prosper Redding by Alexandra Bracken
- Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
- Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini
- Revenants by Amy Plum
- Birthright by Gabrielle Zevin
- The Selection by Kiera Cass
- Gallagher Girls by Ally Carter
- The Diviners by Libba Bray
- Shades of London by Maureen Johnson
- Caster Chronicles by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
- Hereafter by Tara Hudson
- The Cahill Witch Chronicles by Jessica Spotswood
- Jackaby by William Ritter
Because I don’t want this post to be super long, I have decided to be best to break it down into three parts. Consider it a mini-series of sorts.
So, dear readers, are there any series that you hope to start and finish this year? Please share in the comments! I’d love to hear all about what you’re reading, and what challenges you are taking on this year.