(Top Ten Tuesday a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. The above image was taken and created by me for the purpose of this post.)
I am an audiobook lover. As of recently, I seem to even be favoring them a bit more than physical books. Not only does an audiobook allow me to read when I’m normally not able to (while I’m driving), I have found that audiobooks enhance my reading of physical books. Recently, I’ve taken to, when I’m reading a physical book, downloading the audio edition (that is, if it’s available on Libby) so that I can read the audiobook when I’m on the go, and read the physical book when I’m at home. Believe me, it’s not only helped me read a bit faster, but it has helped me read more.
Because of that, I have found several audiobooks that I truly love. And not just because of the story, but also because I’ve enjoyed the reader and the production of the audiobook.
Today, I’m going to share the audiobooks that I really, REALLY! enjoyed. And I’m going to also include some audiobooks that I’m excited to read in the future.
Audiobooks I’ve already read and have enjoyed ….
- Aru Shah and The End of Time by Roshani Chokshi
- Harry Potter & The Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
- People Like Us by Dana Mele
- Tyler Johnson Was Here by Jay Coles
- Simon Vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved (all three books) by Jenny Han
Audiobooks I haven’t read, but am excited to check out …
- Where’d You Go Bernadette by Maria Semple
- Sadie by Courtney Summers (I’ve heads this is full cast and because of that it’s outstanding!)
(Cover images from GoodReads)