Before I jump right on into my March Reading tracker, I feel like I should fill you in on what I’ve read during the month of February.
I like to think that I read a lot considering it was a short month . I had an idea of the books that I wanted to read, but didn’t have a set TBR list. All I knew in February was that I wanted to read a total of four books (that number does not include any books/reading I do for work).
During February I read:
- P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
- The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton
- The Remarkable Journey of Coyote Sunrise by Dan Gemeinhart
While I didn’t necessarily make my reading goal, that’s okay. After all, reading is about quality, not quantity. And besides, when I factor in the books I read for work, I not only made my goal by I surpassed it.
In total, during the (short) month of February, I read twenty-six (26). The books I read, excluding the ones mentioned above, are:
- I Do Not Like Al’s Hat by Erin McGill
- Grace for President by Kelly DiPucchio
- Ask Me by Bernard Waber
- Little Penguins by Cynthia Rylant
- What Do You Do With an Idea by Kobi Yamata
- When I Grow Up by Julie Chen
- When I Grow Up by Al Yankovic
- President Squid by Aaron Reynolds
- Hands Can Cheryl Willis Hudson
- Tap the Magic Tree by Christie Matheson
- Ten in the Den by John Butler
- How to Be A Lion by Ed Vere
- Stuck by Oliver Jeffers
- You Are My Magical Unicorn by Joyce Wan
- The Icky Bug Alphabet Book by Jerry Pallotta
- Old Hat by Emily Gravett
- Hello, Moon by Francesca Simon
- Mama Built a Little Nest by Jennifer Ward
- This Beautiful Day by Richard Jackson
- Cat and Mouse in the Rain by Tomek Bogacki
- Grumpy Goat by Brett Helquist
- B is for Bulldozer by June Sobel
- Ready, Set, Build by Meg Fleming
- Iggy Peck Architect by Andrea Beaty
Moving on …
In March I am setting out to read another four (4) books, again not including any books that I read for work.
The four books that I am hoping to finish and/or get to this month are:
- Goodbye Days by Jeff Zentner
- The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
- Always & Forever Lara Jean by Jenny Han
- Sabrina The Teenage Witch (Comic) 1962-1972 by Archie Superstars.
We are just over half way through with March, and I am happy to report that I think I’m doing well. So far I have finished reading Goodbye Days by Jeff Zentner and Dramarama by E. Lockhart. I have also started listening to via audiobook Always & Forever Lara Jean by Jenny Han and The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness. Both audiobooks I’ve just started, but I’m confident that I could easily finish them by the end of the month.
What have you read so far, dear readers? Please share in the comments.