(Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. The above image was taken and altered by me for the purpose of this post.)
Honestly, I have a love-hate relationship with my to be read (TBR) list. But seriously, who doesn’t?
On the one hand I love it. I love it because, not only can I actually list all the books I am looking forward to reading, but more importantly it helps me actually remember all those titles and all those authors.
But then, there’s the other side. The hate side of that love-hate relationship. My list is often long and overwhelming. And it feels difficult to navigate and manage. But seriously, whose tbr list all of these things?
No matter how much I love or hate it, I continue to add to it. And it dutifully and faithfully keeps track of those books I plan to read (at some point in my life). Today, I am sharing ten more books that I am adding to my already long list. These are ten upcoming books that I’m happy to add to this crazy list.
- These Witches Don’t Burn by Isabel Sterling
- Pumpkinheads by Rainbow Rowell
- We Set the Dark on Fire by Tehlor Key Mejia
- Shout by Laurie Halse Anderson
- Stepsister by Jennifer Donnelly
- Dealing in Dreams by Lilliam Rivera
- A Danger to Herself and Others by Alyssa B. Sheinmel
- Hot Dog Girl by Jennifer Dugan
- The Haunted by Danielle Vega
- Her Royal Highness (Royals #2) by Rachel Hawkins
So, dear readers, are your tbr lists out of control? What are your most recent additions? Please share! (I’m looking for even more books to add to mine obviously!)