(Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. The above image was taken/altered by me for the purpose of this post.)
As readers and book enthusiasts, we all have a stack of books that we’ve been dying to read but haven’t found the time to actually read. I am no different. In fact, I feel like I have more than my fair share of backlist books.
Today, I’ll be sharing with you the ten books that I’ve been wanting to read for what seems like forever!
- Small Town Sinners by Melissa Walker
- Family by Micol Ostow
- Looking for Alibrandi by Melina Marchetta
- Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
- Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton
- Bright Before Sunrise by Tiffany Schmidt
- Hold Me Like a Breath by Tiffany Schmidt
- Prom & Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg
- How to Be Bad by E. Lockhart, Sarah Mlynowski, & Lauren Myracle
- Paper Valentine by Brenna Yovanoff
What books are on your backlist TBR? Please share in the comments!
(All cover images from Goodreads)