(Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. The above image was taken and altered by me for the purpose of this post.)
Even though I feel like I haven’t really read a whole lot so far, the truth is, I have. Admittedly, most of those books were Harry Potter books and picture books. But hey, everything counts!
Today I’m sharing with you my top reads of 2018 (so far!)
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer
- Simon vs. The Home Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
- Aru Shah and The End of TIme by Roshani Chokshi
- Ramona Blue by Julie Murphy
- Broken Beautiful Hearts by Kami Garcia
- Undead Girl Gang by Lily Anderson
- Odd One Out by Nic Stone
- Harry Potter & The Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
I know that isn’t exactly ten books, but these were the best of the best. So what books have been your fave so far? Please share below!