(Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. The above image was taken by me for the purpose of this post.)
Summer is (practically) here and that means a new TBR list!
I’ve come to realize that, not only will I forever have a never ending TBR list, but that I generally don’t love these lists. While I feel that they give me a good idea of what I want to read, I find that I don’t necessarily stick to them. They always seem to be tentative lists, and I’m learning to be okay with that.
With that said, these are the books that I am hoping to read during the summer!
- Unclaimed Baggage by Jennifer Doll
- Family by Micol Ostow
- Save the Date by Morgan Matson
- Leah on the Offbeat by Becky Albertalli
- The Wicked King by Holly Black
- How to Be Bad by E. Lockhart, Sarah Mylnowski, and Lauren Myracle
- Tell Me No Lies by Adele Griffin
- The Royal We by Heather Cocks
- The Serpent’s Secret by Sayantani DasGupta
So there you have it, dear readers. The top books that are on my TBR list. What are you planning on reading the summer? What books do you think would make the best summer readers? Please share in the comments!