Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Artsy Reader Girl.
It seems that my to be read, or tbr, list is continually growing. And I’m sure that you feel the same way too about your own personal lists. As I scroll through my “want to read” shelf of GoodReads I realize that there are A LOT of books that I want to read, but haven’t. And sadly, they’ve been sitting on the shelf for (what seems like) forever!
- Saving Francesca by Marlina Marchetta
- Small Town Sinners by Melissa Walker
- How to Be Bad by E. Lockhart, Lauren Myracle, and Sarah Mlynowski
- Queen of the Dead by Michelle Zink
- Prophecy of the Sisters by Stacy Kade
- Prom & Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg
- Sisterhood Everlasting by Ann Brashares
- Slice of Cherry by Dia Reeves
- Before I Leave by Lauren Oliver
- The List by Siobhan Vivian
I have a bunch of other books on my TBR list that I still haven’t gotten around to. How about you? What books have been on your TBR list that you still haven’t read? Please share in the comments!
(All cover images from GoodReads)