(Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. The above image was taken and altered by me for the purpose of this post. )
Today I will be sharing with you the top ten bookish resolution/goals that I have set for myself for this new year of 2018!
Before jumping in, let me just say this: some of these are definitely repeat resolutions/goals from previous years.
- Be more organized, not only life and work wise, but also blog wise.
- Start my beauty blog, Shimmer & Glimmer, once again.
- Utilize GoodReads more/better.
- Read at least 3 books per month
- Read more adult books.
- Read at least 30 minutes per day.
- As a librarian, I have access to books .. all of which are free. I want to utilize my library more.
- Join a book club.
- Take better notes while reading to better help with writing reviews.
- Read all the books I’ve been meaning to get around to but haven’t.
So readers, what are some of your bookish resolutions/goals? Please share in the comments below.