(The above image was created by me via Canva for the purpose of this post. Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews)
As a book lover, I obviously love to buy books. Strolling through a bookstore, scanning the shelves, and picking up a new to me book (or a book I’ve been dying to read) is quite possibly one of my most favorite past times.
As of recently I’ve been trying to clear shelves and trying even harder to not acquire any more books than what is necessary. I’ve (somewhat) successfully cleared my shelves, finding new homes for old, beloved favorites. But I haven’t been so great at not acquiring any more books.
But then there was that pesky Amazon gift card that was just burning a hole in my pocket. I couldn’t help but buy a book … or four. And then there are the books I’ve requested, and the books that simply showed up in my mailbox (THANKS Scholastic!).
- Ramona Blue by Julie Murphy (bought)
- No Good Deed by Goldy Moldavsky (received ARC from Scholastic)
- When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon (bought)
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black (requested ARC)
- I Believe In A Thing Called Love by Maurene Goo (bought – Miss Print said I’d love this book. That was enough to make me buy it. And if you’re wondering why she loved it so much, you should check out her review. Check it out here)
- The Dreadful Tale of Prosper Redding by Alexandra Bracken (requested ARC)
- Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia (bought- I’ve heard a lot about this book. But it wasn’t until I read Nicole’s (from Nicole’s Novel Reads) review. You can check it out here)
- Dark Breaks the Dawn by Sara B. Larson (recieved ARC)
- All About Mia by Lisa Williamson (receieved ARC)