#ARCAugust Update

ARCAugustUpdate

(The above image was created by me via PicMonkey.com)

Hello Readers!

As you know we are seven days into August. That means that I am seven days into Read.Sleep.Repeat’s ARCAugust challenge. In case you missed my original post, you can check it out and catch up here. For those who are following along on my challenge I thought  that today would be a great day to give you all an update.

Last week I started Stealing Snow by Danielle Paige. I’m about 120 pages in – and yes, even though I’m still weary, I am still enjoying it.  I hoped to be a bit further along than I am, but sadly I’m not. Due to a busy work week and feeling very tired once I get home from worked I just haven’t had the time or energy to pick it up.

Like I mentioned I’ve been super tired lately. And the past few nights I’ve slept terrible. So, because I didn’t want to turn on any lights in the wee hours of the (too) early morning, I started reading an e-arc on my phone (while not the most convenient,  it was what was at arms reach).  Sleepless night one (Friday into Saturday) I read about 15 percent of the book. And sleepless night two (Saturday into Sunday) I read the remaining 85 percent.  I wasn’t aware of how heart-wrenching this book was going to be. It was such a good book … but such a sad one.

It’s a week into the ARCAugust  and while I had hoped to make a bit more progress, I’m still happy that I’ve read a book and a half in a week. It’s like some kind of record (for me at least)!

Stay tuned for another ARCAugust update next week!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s