(The above picture was taken and altered by me for the purpose of this post. Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish)
I know I’m not alone in this boat. We all have books that we’ve intended to get around to, but just didn’t. For one reason or another, we haven’t read them year. And in 2015 I had quite a few of those books. So many that they are actually weighing my boat down.
All of the books listed are books that I’ve wanted to read in 2015. I want to read them for many reasons. Some because I’ve heard a lot about – good, bad, and indifferent. Some books because I’ve been told I’d love. And still, some because I’ve been downright curious about.
So why haven’t I read them yet? Well, because time has gotten away from me. And quite frankly I’ve slacked off in the reading department. But now that 2015 is over, I’m sad I didn’t get around to them. So much so that I am trying my best to get to them in 2016!
- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
- Simon Vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
- Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon
- Blood and Salt by Kim Liggett
- The Creeping by Alexandra Sirowy
- The Distance Between Lost and Found by Kathryn Holmes
- Love Fortunes and Other Disasters by Kimberly Karalius
- Anything Could Happen by Will Walton
- Proof of Forever by Lexa Hillyer
- Fans of the Impossible Life by Kate Scelsa
So readers, what 2015 books did you want to read but didn’t squeeze in? Please share, I’d love to know what’s on your reading list!