(The above image is from My Future Listography by Lisa Nola)
I’ll admit I’m not much of a cook. As much as I enjoy food and eating said food, I’m not one to say ‘let me whip that right up!’ I don’t necessarily understand what flavors/seasonings would pair well together. And I honestly don’t like how freeform cooking is.
Even though I’m no cook, I do enjoy baking. Baking is a science, and there’s an exactness to it. I appreciate that. I feel as long as I follow the given recipe there’s no way I could go wrong.
Obviously, for this post I will be talking about food! (It’s one of my fave topics to talk about). Today’s list galore topic is:
List of Recipes You Want to Try
Even though I’m not a cook and prefer to bake, this list will contain both sweet and savory recipes. (And I’ll even include links!)
- Panera’s Tomato Soup (Recipe)
- Broiled Tomatoes (Recipe)
- Spicy Chicken Tacos (Recipe)
- Baked Parmesan Tomatoes (Recipe)
- Cheesy Potato Pancakes (Recipe)
- Pasta Love Nests (Recipe)
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake (Recipe)
- Traditional British Scones (Recipe)
- Thin Mint Cookies (Recipe)
- Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes (Recipe)
- Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Filling (this looks similar to my Grandma’s famous cake) (Recipe)
- Italian Rainbow Cookies (Recipe)
So, dear readers, do you like to cook? If so what are your fave recipes? Please share in the comments!