(The above image was created by Dana from Dana Square for the SBPT meme. Thanks Dana for the awesome image!)
And welcome to another edition of the Summer Blogger Promo Tour hosted by The Book Bratz. Today I’m featuring another great blogger – Marissa Nicole from Marissa Nicole Reads.
Hi! I’m Marissa from Marissa Nicole Reads. I have been a YA book blogger for almost a year. Today, I am guest blogging on The Book Bandit’s blog for the sixth stop of The Book Bratz Summer Blog Tour. Nicole and I came up with amazing ideas of what we should post on each other’s blog. On my blog, Nicole did the Zombie Book Tag last week and I will be doing the Disney Book Tag today!
Before I begin my list, here’s a few facts so you can get to know me. I am from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania but have moved to the part of New Jersey that borderlines Philadelphia. I have been a blogger for less than a year. Besides the obvious reading and writing, I enjoy attempting to keep up with my many TV show obsessions, performing on stage, and traveling. If you want to know more about me, you can check out my blog. Without further discussion, here is the Disney Book Tag!
1. The Little Mermaid – a character who is out of their element, a “fish out of water”
I would definitely have to pick Mara from the Mara Dyer series since she is experiencing all these traumatizing events and not sure what is going on or who she is.
2. Cinderella – a character who goes through a major transformation
Juliette in the Shatter Me series. Juliette goes from being weak and annoying to becoming strong and fierce.
3. Sleeping Beauty – a book that put you to sleep
The one book that comes to mind is An Abundance of Katherines. The book featured too many boring characters and the plot became slow at times.
4. The Lion King – a character who had something traumatic happen to them in childhood
Looking for Alaska since Alaska goes through a really depressing event in her childhood.
5. Beauty and the Beast – A beast of a book (a big book) that you were intimidated by, but found the story to be beautiful
Illuminae! You guys really need to get it! It comes out in October.
6. Aladdin – a character who gets their wish granted, for better or worse
I don’t really have a answer for that…. *awkward silence*
7. Mulan – a character who pretends to be someone or something they are not
Again, Juliette from the Shatter Me Series. She kept denying her power.
8. Disney Descendants – your favorite villain or morally ambiguous character
Warner from the Shatter Me Series. I know he’s not really considered a villain due to his moral change and his reason for being a villain.
9. Toy Story – a book with characters you wish would come to life
All the characters in The Lux Series so I can marry Daemon, and befriend Katy and Dee.
Personally, I LOVED Marissa Nicole’s Disney Tag post! And I really hope you did too, dear readers! For more information about Marissa Nicole and her awesome book blog, make sure to check her out online