(Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. The above photo was taken and was altered by me for the purpose of Top Ten Tuesday posts. Please do not take without permission)
Today I will be talking about all those books that will made you cry … or at least, made me cry.
1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
2. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
3. The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak
4. My Sister’s Keeper by Jodi Picoult
5. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
6. Sweethearts by Sara Zarr
7. Keep Holding On by Susane Colasanti
8. Endangered by Eliot Schrefer
9. Where Things Come Back by John Corey Whaley
10. Beneath a Meth Moon by Jacqueline Woodson
I’ve teared up, wept, and cried big fat tears while reading these books. What books have you read made you tear up, weep, or cry?