(Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. The above photo was taken and altered by me*)
I’m going to be one hundred percent, completely honest with you readers. My TBR (to be read) pile is massive, and it steadily grows every single day.
So for fall I’m going to try my hardest to read all the books that I’ve been meaning to get to. The ones that I have had for quite some time, and have yet to get around time. So while this isn’t my full TBR list, this is a very small sampling.
1. Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma
2. Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
3. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
4. Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake
5. Prodigy by Marie Lu
6. Because It Is My Blood by Gabrielle Zevin
7. Queen of the Dead by Stacey Kade
8. The Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson
9. Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood
10. Small Town Sinners by Melissa Walker
(*The above picture was taken and altered by me. Please do NOT steal it. If you want to use it for whatever reason, please ask and give credit first. Thank You!)